Serrapeptase is thought to work in three ways:
1. It may enhance cardiovascular health by breaking down the protein by-products of blood coagulation called fibrin.
2. Serrapeptase is able to dissolve the fibrin
3. Serrapeptase dissolves other dead or damaged tissue without harming living tissue
– Pain and inflammation (Migraine, sinusitis, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome)
– Cystic fibrosis
– Fibrocystic breast
– Bartholin cysts
– Lung scar
– Blood clots and plaque
– Plaque ( mucoid plaque, atherosclerotic plaque, amyloid plaque)
– Resistance to Antibiotic Treatment (biofilm)
– Cancer (biofilm)
– Immuno-compromised patients
What Serraclear can offer
- 60 mg serrapeptase
- 6x more than the usual dosage available in the market
- once a day is enough
What is serrapeptase?
- Is a proteolytic enzyme produced by non-pathogenic Enterobacterium serratia sp. E-15, now known as Serratia marcescens ATCC 21074.
- Made by bacteria which live in the intestines of silkworms
- Digestive enzyme
- Scavenger in the blood stream
- Digest dead tissues, scars, clots