ARDK® (Automatic Reflexodiagnostic Komplex)
A new ARDK update is available as of July 2019. Please download version N623.
We encourage all ARDK users to give feedback and suggestions to create a more user-friendly, more accurate, more diverse and more innovative software for you.
We will keep you posted with newer versions as soon as possible. Thank you for your continuous patronage.
What is ARDK®?
ARDK® is a functional test that uses the Ryodoraku or Nakatani method.
Computerized testing using Ryodoraku is considered one of the proven methods of functional diagnostics
RYODORAKU means line of high electrical conductivity. In 1950, Japanese doctor Yoshio Nakatani discovered these lines, which actually overlap with the meridians of classic acupuncture. His idea, based on Traditional Chinese Medicine, allows for the checking of one’s health from bio active points (BAPs), based on the 12 major meridians bilaterally, generating an analysis of how energy moves in major organs. The data obtained is then processed using a special software, and results can be seen on the computer screen.
The development of ARDK® in the 1960s to the present was to devise a rapid method of health profiling, with maximum information for the Russian military and preventive screening for the general population with high reliability and low cost.
The statistical evaluation of clinical data was collected from 1977 to 1991 in various health institutions were done by scientists, doctors and experts using modern scientific method.
In the mid 1990s, Taiwan added more information to the existing data, and improved the program, taking into account the peculiarities of the eastern and western medicine.
ARDK® Hardware & Software Complex
ARDK® consists of hardware and software complex. Furthermore, it has two databases:
- the database with a renewable patient data
- knowledge base, which stores profiles of different diseases
On the average, one set of data from a patient (conclusion) spends between 100 to 1000 or more cases, depending on the complexity of the analysis (one patient could have a number of different diseases superimposed on each other).
Principle of ARDK®
This research is a method for determining the state of the functions of organs and systems by measuring the skin’s electrical resistance in biologically active points (BAPs).
Electrodermal resistance is a measure of the degree to which the skin opposes the passage of an electric current.
12 on the hands
12 on the feet
ARDK® draws statistical relationship between measurements taken from the skin to internal organ function.
Knowledge Base (server) is composed of multiple images of a number of different filters / conclusions (disease).
The inputed data, reaches the knowledge base, is sifted through the filters and as a result presented in the form of probabilities of conclusions superimposed on each other.
When transferring data to the server for processing, it automatically detects the presence of a virtual user account.
After processing the data, measurements (clicks) are automatically read by the reference count and deducted from the virtual user account.
- Accurate – up to 95%, backed up by 50 years of extensive evidence-based research and a large database
- Efficient – identifies stage of imbalance even in latent form or very early stage when classic/conventional tests are still inconclusive, shows changes in the body as response to treatment while treatment is ongoing
- Practical – 2 to 5-minute check up, no down time, economical and inexpensive
- Safe – painless, non-invasive, non-radioactive, safe for pregnant women and children (is in fact used by Pediatricians in Russia as children cannot express how they feel)
- Forecasts – shows probable underlying causes, detects imbalances before symptoms appear
- Evolving – continuous research and upgrading
- Portable – first class health examination anywhere, results are stored on the server and can be retrieved anywhere online
- User-friendly – multilingual, assistants can easily learn to do the test and doctors analyze the data
- Comprehensive – gives a detailed healthinformation of the whole body including the psychoemotional status
- Flexible – functional medical diagnostics, psychoemotionalassessment for manpower resourcing, can be used by both western medicine practitioners and Tradidional Chinese Medicine practitioners
- Can be used for monitoring and for research purposes
Why is it important to identify trends?
Hereditary factors, environmental pollution and lifestyle (poor diet, vices, sedentary living) contribute to the development of chronic diseases. Diabetes, for example, does not appear over night. Changes in the body take place, and over time (maybe years) these eventually become symptomatic.
The idea of health profiling system is to identify any early warning signals so as to allow earlier preventive action or intervention.
How long does the test take?
The actual measurement takes approximately two (2) to five (5) minutes depending on the skill of the technician. Results are available almost immediately depending on the speed of the internet.
How accurate is ARDK®?
The device can gather about 50 values within 2 seconds of touching the skin then can obtain an average value. The effective accuracy rate is up to 95%. Accuracy should be considered bearing in mind that the patient may not have experienced the symptoms of an illness which in its early stage.
How can a test be so quick and accurate at the same time?
Tests come out fast since electrodermal resistance is easily measured and established profiles of diseases are already saved in the server. By simply connecting to the internet, sending the data collected, comparing them with the established profiles and having a set of formulas already prepared, results are easily retrieved.
Many scientific professionals doubt the technology’s abilities and immediately dismiss it as fake. With conventional diagnostic tests, samples may be taken and treated with chemicals and undergo procedures that take hours. Some are visual in nature and can be observed real time but films are developed hours after.
When certain conditions appear in the ARDK® report it confirms that the condition is present, was present with a chance of recurrence or is developing in the patient’s body. Quantitatively it is shows probabilities instead of actual values in conventional units.
How frequent can a patient undergo ARDK® testing?
ARDK® can be used as often as needed from several times a day for monitoring at different times of the day or for checking reactions to certain changes in environmental and internal conditions to monitoring responses to medical treatment and therapies of up to 6 months. Normal monitoring is recommended every month.
How do you prepare for testing?
Have two nights of good sleep, no stimulants like coffee and soda on the day of test, no depressants like alcoholic beverage consumption one day before testing, and no strenuous activities before testing. It is advised that schedules are made at the same time for every test.
Should any of these not be strictly followed, the technician should take the information into account for a more accurate interpretation of the results by the doctor.
What is the best time of the day for doing the test?
Optimum results can be achieved with testing done between 9am and 12pm. However tests can be done anytime of the day with the technician taking into consideration the time and biological rhythm of the patient.
Is it Safe?
Yes, it is painless, non-invasive i.e. involves no needles or penetration of the skin, and is non-radioactive. People undergoing the test will not feel anything. It can be used for children and pregnant women, and can be used regularly without harmful effects to the body. In fact in Russia it is a must for child specialists to have.
Who is not suitable to use ARDK®?
Infants, persons with cardiac pacemakers cannot be tested.
Is the database suitable for use by different races?
Yes, all races can be tested with ARDK®. In fact the database has data from Caucasians, Asians and colored people.
Is it accepted in the West?
Yes. However like other complementary medicine procedures, it needs time to grow general acceptance.
What are its major applications?
It is mainly used as a first line overall screening for prevention and monitoring one’s health.
- Screening potential employees
- Checking children or mentally-challenged individuals who cannot communicate their health conditions in an understandable manner
- Determining exact body systems or organs that need immediate attention for referral to the appropriate health professional and cutting the cost of unnecessary diagnostic procedures
How long has ARDK® existed?
ARDK® has been existing for over 30 years. The concept and technology started in 1981 was brought to Taiwan in 1991. Today, the technology is being used legitimately in different countries and regions including Hong Kong, Philippines, Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, Trinidad and Tobago and is still expanding its network.
– Supplements and medications can mask true conditions of organs affected by them.
– Stimulants can produce false better results, while downers can give false worse results.
– Do the test always at the same time of the day for better comparison.
– Reading the psychoemotional and psychosocial status of patients even the spiritual aspect needs to be consulted with the inventor for more accurate interpretation as they are not covered by literature provided.
– Using ARDK® for treatment should be consulted with the inventor as it is not marketed readily though literature.
– If any patterns are observed, please report to the inventor for the improvement of the software. Comments, suggestions and feedback are highly appreciated. All information are taken into account to create a more accurate and a friendlier software. Valuable and verified information will be included in the following updates of the software for free.
– Products and/or services that a user wants to be included in the solutions portion of each test will need additional payment. Customizing programs take time.
To avoid counterfeit software, make sure all reports can be generated by the complex you purchased.
The latest working version of ARDK is N623.
Individual Tests for MONITORING
Systems & Organs
Spine and Organ Innervation
Monitoring (Linear Regression)
Group tests for RESEARCH
Statistical Analysis of all tests
Statistical Evaluation of all tests
Additional studies in Chinese (Taiwan)and some with English translations using ARDK as a measurement standard
- Chinese medical treatment on side effects of chemotherapy and operation: A colon cancer case report, Hao-Ruei Huang, Hsiu-An Wu, Jui-Ying Chu, Chung-Hua Hsu (2015)
- Study of walking exercise effect on health via electro meridian analysis system, Timothy Chu (2015)
- Explorations the Health benefits of sports with hydrotherapy, Yu Ching Hsu (2015)
- Effect of Music on Meridian Energy in the Environment of Hot Spring Bath, Ya-Ting Yang (2014)
- Evaluation of the Effect of Thai Massage Invention on Young Students’ Physiological Parameters, 休閒保健管理系 (2014)
- Relationships between Meridian Electrical Conductance and Total Cholesterol / Triglyceride Concentration in Adults, Pao-lien Fang (2013)
- A Case Report of Chinese Medical Treatment on Side Effects of Chemotherapy for Lung Adenocarcinoma, Ge-Ching Hsu, Jung-Peng Chiu, Po-Yu Huang), Chien-Hung Chen, Chung-Chia Chen, Chia-Yu Liu, I-Ju Chen, Chung-Hua Hsu (2012)
- Comparison of the effects of rosemary oil and flower essences of wood element on meridian energy, Wang Wanling (2011)
- Spa immersion effect energy meridians of The Effect on Meridian Energy by Spring Bath, Yang Jie An (2011)
- Affected the body energy balance by LOHAS healthy program at King’s Resort & SPA in Taiwan, HSU Hsiang Hsin, LIN Chih Hung (2011)
- To investigate the effect of spa and leisure meridian energy balance of, Xu Xin, Lin Yu Zi (2011)
- The development and validation of a switching low voltage and constant current meridian status evaluation device, Mou-Chuan Liu (2009)
- Towards the Brain Dynamics under Chan Meditation Based on EEG Nonlinear Analysis, Hsuan-Yung Huang (2008)
- Evaluation of the palm electrical potential in normal subjects and patients with fatty liver, Shu-Yueh Lin (2006)
- Meridian Diagnosis on Renal Dialysis Patients by ARDK (Automatic Reflex Detecting System) and Evaluation of Therapeutic Effectiveness of “Gui-zhi Ma-huang Ge Ban Tang” on Uremic Pruritus Patients, Cai Wenxing (2002)
- Research on the relationship between the old and the elderly anti-constipation effect “spleen and kidney health” treatment, Chen Liwen